From September 3, 2021, I invite everyone to regular natural running.
For a monthly subscription you will be able to join morning and evening runs in Łazienkowski Park. There will be a choice of 5 workouts per week. Take part in as many trainings as you can and want, at a natural pace, in harmony with your breath, contact with nature, in the spirit of mindful running.
FOR WHOM IT MAY BE GOOD
- For beginners and intermediate
- For people who need to disenchant running. Maybe a bad experience has put you off running and you want to try it differently. Maybe you need exercise that will give you joy, not extreme exhaustion.
- For people with a sedentary lifestyle and work. Maybe you need more energy and free your head from numerous worries. Maybe you need a group, structure, and motivation to get your body moving.
I will teach you how to run light and fun!
NATURAL RUNNING IN SPIRIT OF MINDFUL RUNNING IS GOOD FOR:
- Health. Natural running improves the overall efficiency of the body.
- Safety. You will learn to use the body as little as possible traumatically, engaging the movement apparatus in accordance with the movement pattern.
- Reinforcements. Running naturally strongly strengthens the entire body, including the feet, elasticity, cardiovascular system and deep muscles.
- Mindfulness. A person who practices natural running moves consciously, carefully observing his body and the environment during the run. The runner observes the signals that his body sends him. It is a kind of mind-body dialogue. Two-way head-body and body-head relationship. Natural runner, runs nice. He cares about his technique and has it under his control. He looks for ease, economy, and eliminates unnecessary movements.
- Contact with nature. Natural running is best practiced in green terrain. Forests, meadows, hills, park alleys and riverside boulevards are the perfect terrain for exploring this technique.
HOW DOES NATURAL RUNNING TRAINING LOOK LIKE?
The trainings will be in the form of walk-runs with strengthening exercises and learning the running technique. During the run, there will be moments of silence to listen to your steps. We will also do a start-up and finish with stretching.
SUBSCRIPTION - HOW DOES IT WORK?
You pay PLN 200 a month for which you gain access to 5 trainings a week. You can use as many as you want by booking your seat online in advance. Booking will allow me to avoid empty runs, and in the case of a large group of interested people, to invite coaches so that everyone has the contact and attention they need.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - 8:00 am
Mondays, Wednesdays - 6:00 pm
WHERE DO WE TRAIN?
We meet punctually at the starting hour in front of the Belweder restaurant (Nowa Oranżera, Agrykola 1, 00-460 Warsaw) - convenient parking nearby.
HOW TO REGISTER?
To join the group, all you need to do is register by e-mail, give me your contact details, send me the declaration and pay the subscription fee. Before the start of the season, I will launch the application system for individual training sessions.
If this formula fancies you, please fill out the form below or write me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org